Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and love is in the air, isn’t it?
Well, there are some of us out there, for whom Valentine’s Day does not hold so much importance. There may be multiple reasons for it –
- Some of us may be single.
- Some of us may be in relationships but may not want to associate with Valentine’s day , because we dislike the idea of commercialization of “Love”.
- Some of us may believe that there is no single day for love; love is meant to be expressed all throughout the year.
Well, for all you who fall in the above categories, there are five interesting things to do this Valentine’s Day – 2020, in Abu Dhabi.
- Yas Pet Festival (Du Arena Yas Island) – Guess what? For all those of you who would prefer animals over people, this is just the event for you. Happening on 14 February 2020, from 1 pm to 9 pm. This event is designed to raise awareness about animal welfare and pet services within the UAE, including pet health, training, nutrition and fashion. Demonstrations include the international dog show, dog agility competitions and cat beauty contests.
Kids can keep busy in the mega play zone and learn about animals in the educational petting farm. An array of food trucks will provide options for everybody, while vendor stalls will display their pet products, accessories and toys.
With expected attendance of over 5000 guests and an increased number of exhibitors, this event provides network opportunities with key influencers in the pet and fashion industries, while providing the public with an unforgettable day of fun and learning.
Facebook link – https://www.facebook.com/events/933827050645670?
- Cat and Kitten Adopt (or Foster) Day – This one is again for all you animal lovers out there, and feline lovers in particular. Happening on Friday, February 14, 2020 at 3 PM – 7 PM. They have cats and kittens of all ages, sizes and breeds. You must visit and adopt , or at least foster a kitty , and experience what true love with an animal feels like.
- Anti-Valentine’s Day Party (Saadiyat Beach Club) – Don’t like the Valentine’s Day hype? Still happile single? Celebrate with friends who feel the same way at our anti-valentine’s day party bash ft DJ KABOO x SAIF AND SOUND. Girls, drinks on us until 1:00am. Ft. DJ Kaboo x Saif and Sound. Friday, February 14th from 10:30pm until 3:00am. Complimentary drinks for ladies until 1:00am. For bookings: 056 730 8334 or 050 628 7794 or 02 656 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook link – https://www.facebook.com/events/1085332065134043/
- Anti-Valentine’s party at Cooper’s (Park Rotana Abu Dhabi) – Single by choice or it was not your choice. Or simply single and proud? It does not matter, because at Cooper’s, you are always a favorite. It’s time to meet new fun people and have a fun night out. Be at Cooper’s on the 13th of February for the Anti-Valentine’s Party from 8pm onwards.
Enjoy great deals on drinks with amazing pub grub
selection and great beats from DJ Jake. Your favorite pub makes it even more
fun by giving away exciting raffle prizes.
Facebook Link – https://www.facebook.com/events/1004292543286508/
- Viva Goa, Viva Carnival! (Le Méridien Village , Abudhabi) – Want to party in style in a Goan Carnival themed party? Then you’ve found the just the perfect event for you.
Get ready for a carnival day to be filled with dancing, drinking, dazzling sights & smells of tasty Goan delights for the whole family! FREE entry for ladies &children ALL DAY! Entry: Gents AED 50 net inclusive of 1 beverage
FREE entrance for ladies and kids!
14 February l 2pm to 8pm l +97126446666
Dress code: Carnival themed colorful attire
Facebook Link – https://www.facebook.com/events/502236493763024/
So what if you are single this Valentine’s Day? The above listed activities should fill you with a lot of good spirits! Cheers to all the people in love, the happy singles, and to all people in love with life!